Sku: A17315 - Part #: TPO100B
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Invacare SOLO2 Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Invacare SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a continuous flow portable oxygen concentrator capable of delivering oxygen therapy in both pulse and flow settings that has been approved by the FAA for air travel. The newest addition to Invacares line of oxygen concentrators, the SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a flexible and reliable system that is easy to operate.
The Invacare SOLO2 Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrator is extremely quiet so it will not disturb sleeping patients and includes everything you need to take it almost anywhere.
Designed to offer users the freedom and flexibility they need, the Invacare SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator can deliver oxygen in a continuous flow at up to 3 liters per minute and is adjustable in half liter increments. The SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator weighs less than 20 pounds with the battery pack installed and offers up to 2.6 hours of battery life at a continuous flow setting of 2 LPM.
Ideal for the active traveler, the Invacare SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator includes a wheeled cart, battery pack, AC power cord, and DC adapter. Best of all, the Invacare SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator can double as both a travel and home oxygen concentrator, so you no longer have to worry about costly oxygen delivery services. Give yourself the freedom you deserve from a leading name in oxygen therapy supplies when you buy the Invacare SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator TPO100B from ActiveForever.com today!
Learn how to pick the best portable oxygen concentrator for you!
Check out our article "How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator"
SOLO2 Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Delivers oxygen in both pulse AND continuous flow modes
- FAA Approved Portable O2 Device for Air Travel and In-Flight Use
- Flexible, reliable, and easy to operate
- Extremely quiet
- Can be used as a both a travel and home oxygen concentrator
- Filters can be accessed without opening up the shell
- Includes everything you need to take the Invacare SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator with you almost anywhere
- To see how the Invacare SOLO2 stacks up against other portable oxygen concentrators, check out our "Portable Oxygen Concentrator Comparison" page!
Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Continuous Flow: up to 3 LPM, adjustable in 0.5 Liter increments
- Pulse Flow Settings: 1 - 5
- Dimensions: 16.5" H x 11" W x 8" D
- Weight: 17 lbs without battery pack, 19.9 lbs with battery pack
- Charging Cord Length: AC - 13 ft, DC - 6.5 ft
- Cart Wheels: 4" hardened rubber
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet
- Tubing Recommendations: Up to 25 feet in continuous flow, 7 feet in pulse mode
- Battery Life: up to 2.6 hours at 2 LPM continuous flow
- SOLO2 Concentrator Includes:
Medicare's Certificate of Medical Necessity Form (.pdf)
Note: ActiveForever does not bill Medicare directly
Warranty: 3 year limited on the portable concentrator, 1 year limited on all accessories
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: xpo2, 02, concentrators, solo 2, TPO100B, oxigen, solo2, FAA approved portable 02 concentrator, alpha-1, alpha1, antitrypsin deficiency
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.