Sku: A26034 - Part #: CCPRX-0001
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The lifeline AED Starter Kit has everything you need for the treatment of Sudden Cardiac Arrest. The semi-automatic defibrillator is straightforward and simple to use. The all-in-one, lightweight defibrillator only has two buttons, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed. This package includes one Lifeline AED, 5-year battery pack, a 9 volt lithium battery, two adult pads, manual, quick use card, prescription coupon**, alarmed cabinet, rescue pack, and 3-way AED sign.
The rescue pack includes a CPR micromask, eye shield, 2 pairs of nitrile gloves, antiseptic wipes, towel, razor, scissors, and bio-hazard bag all packed neatly in its own soft nylon carry case. The alarmed cabinet allows your Lifeline AED to be mounted on a wall to increase visibility and to protect the AED from theft or damage and a loud alarm will sound whenever the cabinet is opened. The 3-way wall-sign is to be installed near the AED for easy location.
The number one killer in America is Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), killing more than 400,000 people a year. It can strike anyone, anywhere, at any time, and in most cases, without warning. This package is ideal for use in large companies, public access, fire and EMS, schools, home, medical facilities, law enforcement, hospitality, and health clubs.
Saving someone's life can be very stressful, but having visual and audio cues like the bright progress lights and calming voice, will lead the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely speaking each instruction, one step at a time. The 5-year battery pack will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours. The roomy handle large enough even for gloved hands, and the non-slip, rubberized surfaces ensure a sure grip in the event of an emergency.
The bright yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy and the actively lit status indicator displays unit readiness to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time. By using biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm, the Lifeline AED delivers shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
How does an AED work?
Two pads are connected to the AED and placed on the patient’s chest to analyze their heart rhythm. The computer inside the AED monitors and determines if a shock is required to save the victim. Then using voice instructions guides the user through specific steps to save the person’s life.
Lifeline AED Starter Kit Features:
- Everything you need all in one kit
- Simple to Use
- Clear Voice Prompts
- Long Life Battery
- Designed for the Real-World
- Active Status Indicator
- Highly Visible
- Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Rugged and Durable
- Easy to Upgrade
- Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Uses biphasic technology
Lifeline AED Starter Kit Specifications:
- Lifeline AED Standard Package Specs
- Lifeline AED Standard Package Brochure
- Lifeline AED Standard Package Manual
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 11.8"H x 2.7"D (22 x 30 x 7 cm)
- Weight: (Approximate) With DBP-1400: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg); With DBP-2800: 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Type: Semi-automatic external defibrillator
- Models: DDU-100A, DDU-100E
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
- Energy: Adult: 150 Joules, Pediatric: 50 Joules, (nominal into 50 ohm load)
- Charge Time: DBP-2800: Less than 6 seconds, DBP-1400: Less than 9 seconds (Typical, with new battery at 25º C)
- Voice Prompts: Extensive voice prompts, guide user through operation of the unit and CPR
- CPR Pacing: Metronome
- Controls: Lighted On/Off button and Shock button
- Indicators: “check pads”, “do not touch patient”, “analyzing”, AED status LED
- Alarmed Cabinet Dimensions: 18"L x 18"W x 4"D
- Rescue Pack Dimensions: 6"L x 6"W x 3"D
- 3-Way Wall Sign Dimensions: 8"W x 10"W, 1" mounting flaps
Lifeline AED Starter Kit Includes: one (1) Lifeline AED, one (1) 5-year battery pack, one (1) 9 volt lithium battery, two adult pads, manual, quick use card, prescription coupon, alarmed cabinet, rescue pack (CPR micromask, eye shield, 2 pairs of nitrile gloves, antiseptic wipes, towel, razor, scissors, bio-hazard bag, nylon carry case), and 3-way AED sign
**How to use the Prescription Coupon: Just fill out the included prescription coupon, fax it into the manufacturer, and they will email a prescription back to you.
Warranty: Defibrillator - 8 year limited; Battery - 4 year limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: DCF-A100RX-EN, defibulator, defibulater, a.e.d., aed device, cardiac defibrillator, cardiac aed, automatic external defibrillator, automatic electronic defibrillator, automatic emergency defibrillator, automatic cardiac defibrillator, automatic defibrillators, AHA, american heart association
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.