30-40 Compression Stockings Are Extra Firm
The 30-40 level of compression hosiery would be called "extra firm." This level of compression is the most widely prescribed stocking for chronic venous insufficiency, this happens when damaged valves in the legs veins and leads to the blood pooling in the leg whichs causes swelling and pain left untreated it can lead to skin damage and leg ulcers. The increased 30-40 level of support provided by this stocking means more leg health issues can be addressed including edema, varicose veins, and blood clots. Buy the Mediven Plus 30-40 Stocking today from ActiveForever!
Mediven Plus 30-40 mmHg Petite Thigh High OT with Silicone Band Features:
- Easy to care for
- Open Toe
- Silicone Band For Stocking Support
- Durable, yet soft and comfortable
- 30-40 mmHg firm gradient compression
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Severe varicose veins
- Severe edema / lymphedema
- Venous ulcer
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Postural hypotension
- Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Mediven Plus 30-40 mmHg Petite Thigh High OT with Silicone Band Specifications:
- Color: Beige
- Fabric Content: 75% Polyamid (Nylon) / 25% Elasthan (Spandex) - Latex free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.