Sku: A26174 01 - Part #: 44401
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Sheer and Soft Compression Nylons
Who can use compression nylons? Pregnant women, people with genetic circulatory issues, or who suffer from spider or varicose veins are all examples of people who would wear this compression level of graduated stockings to experience leg pain relief.
Why choose Medi Sheer & Soft nylons? Unequaled Sheerness: Only you will know youre wearing compression hosiery designed to improve the health of your legs Softer Feel: By incorporating advanced technology, Sheer & Soft feels softer than other sheer stockings without compromising breathability or moisture regulation.
Mediven Sheer & Soft 30-40 mmHg PantyHose Open Toe with Non-Adj Waist Features:
- Latex free nylons
- Softness & resiliency, blended with discreet, durable sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
- Open toe
- Firm Compression Level (30-40 mmHg)
- Easy to put on and take off
- Good for Chronic venous insufficiency
- Good for Deep vein thrombosis
- Good for Severe varicose veins
- Good for Post-sclerotherapy
- Good for Severe edema / lymphedema
- Good for Venous ulcer
- Good for Lymphedema
- Good for Orthostatic hypotension
- Good for Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Helps prevent DVT
Mediven Sheer & Soft 30-40 mmHg PantyHose Open Toe with Non-Adj Waist Specifications:
- Color: Natural and Ebony
- Brand: Mediven Sheer & Soft Compression Nylons
- Fabric: Nylon and Spandex - Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.