The raised toilet seat with arms is a locking, raised toilet seat designed to making sitting and standing from the toilet easier. With a locking mechanism to secure it in place, the Medline Raised Toilet Seat with Arms helps prevent shifting while sitting or transferring from the commode for optimum patient safety, comfort, and fall prevention. A raised toilet seat with arms is an essential bath safetyproduct to help prevent slips and falls.
For added patient comfort, the seat is contoured to accommodate different body types. The Medline Raised Toilet Seat utilizes 2 padded soft grip arms to eliminate the need for a toilet safety frame, making it easier for the patient to stand up and sit down. Best of all, the raised toilet seat with arms can be installed without tools and without removing the existing toilet seat. The wide, contoured surface and padded arm grips provide maximum user comfort, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Raised Toilet Seat With Arms Features:
- Raised toilet seat with removable padded arms
- Eliminates the need for toilet safety rails
- Locking mechanism keeps raised toilet seat in place and prevents shifting
- Wide, contoured surface and padded arms provide maximum user comfort
Medline Raised Toilet Seat With Arms Specifications:
- Toilet Seat Height Increase: 5 1/2"
- Seat Dimensions: 16 1/8" W x 17 1/4" D
- Hole Opening: 9.5" L x 8.5" W
- Weight Capacity: 280 lbs
- Fits most toilet bowls from 11" - 14" long
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as the Medline Raised Toilet Seat With Arms is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, the raised toilet seat with arms is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: elevated, toilet seat riser, MDS80314, MDS80316