The Ow-Wee Kit was created specifically for any minor "ow-wees" or "boo-boos" your active and adventurous child might have. This first aid kit comes in a carry anywhere case so you can simply place inside your children's backpack or bike bag and be ensured that they protected in case of an injury. Equipped with a first aid guide and 29 essential medical supplies for minor emergency, this miniature kit helps protect an injury from further tissue damage, infection, and pain.
The carry anywhere case has a cool design that any kid would love to share at show and tell and will make all the other kids jealous. This is a true must have for kids on the go! Make sure your children will be well taken care of with the Ow-Wee Kit from Active Forever!
Ow-Wee Kit 29 Piece FAO-181 Features:
- 29 essential medical supplies for minor emergencies
- Easy to read first aid guide
- Attractive and convenient carry anywhere case
Ow-Wee Kit 29 Piece FAO-181 Specifications:
- 6 - ¾"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages
- 10 - 3/8"x1-1/2" junior plastic bandages
- 3 - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" patch plastic bandages
- 4 - Alcohol cleansing pads
- 2 - Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
- Antibiotic ointment pack
- Insect sting relief pad
- First aid guide
- Carry anywhere case
- Kit Dimensions: 4-3/4"x 3-3/4"x1/2"
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: FAO-181, first aid only, red cross
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.