Sku: A12273 - Part #: ZZA320
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The ReliaMed Digital TENS Unit GM320T is a dual channel TENS device designed to relieve acute and chronic pain through nerve stimulation. Affordable and easy to use, the ReliaMed 320 provides 5 modes of use to enable you to get the exact treatment you need: burst, continuous, modulation, strength duration and rate modulation, and strength, duration and width modulation.
With an easy to read digital display, the dual channel ReliaMed Digital TENS Unit GM320T enables you to switch back and forth between mode preferences quickly and easily. The ReliaMed Digital TENS Unit features three programs of fixed duration (15, 30, and 60 minutes) and one program with contiuous output. Along with a carrying case and 9-volt battery, the ReliaMed 320 Digital TENS Unit includes 2 lead wires and a pack of 4 pre-gelled electrodes so you can start your TENS therapy immediately. Enjoy relief from chronic and acute pain when you buy the ReliaMed Digital TENS Unit GM320T from ActiveForever today!
The ReliaMed brand name will soon be changing to BodyMed, but will still provide the same high-quality electrotherapy products!
- Flip cover protects controls for mode, time, width and rate
- Five functional modes
- Dual channel use to switch between modes easily
- Automatically resets mode to zero when changing to prevent surges
- Fixed duration programs (15, 30 and 60 minutes); and one for continuous output)
- Easy-to-read digital LCD display
- 8-bit microcomputer for controlling the system
BodyMed Digital Tens Unit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.9" H x 2.45" W x 1" D
- Weight: 140 grams with battery
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse intensity: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current
- Pulse Rate: adjustable from 1 to 160 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 260 microseconds.
- Patient compliance meter: shows the treatment times in hours
- Patient lock system: prevents the user from changing any fixed parameters set by the physician or licensed practitioner
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 to 110 V
- Power Supply: One 9V battery (Alkaline or Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable)
- Five Function modes:
- Cycle bursts: 2 bursts/sec, 9 pulses/burst and 100 HZ, width is adjustable
- Continuous mode: adjustable pulse rate, width and intensity
- Modulation width: pulse width is automatically varied in a six-second interval
- Strength, duration and rate modulation (SDR): consists of alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse rate
- Strength, duration and width modulation (SDW): consists of alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse width
- Included: 9-Volt Battery, 2 Lead Wires, 1 Pack of 4 Pre-Gelled Electrodes, Carrying Case, Manual
What is TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) Therapy?
TENS is defined by the American Physical Therapy Association as the application of electrical current through skin for pain control. TENS is a very safe, non-invasive method for treating both acute and chronic pain. In addition to those with pacemakers, TENS should never be used by pregnant women or anyone with epilepsy due to possible complications. Talk to your doctor or therapist before starting any sort of TENS therapy program.
Warranty: One-year manufacturers warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: estim, T.E.N.S., EMS, gm-320, relia med, ZZA320
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.