The Sigvaris Compression Arm Sleeve without Gauntlet are a high strength, high stretch knit consistent compression sleeves designed for the treatment, prevention and long term management of lymphedema in the wrist, elbow and upper arm. The heavy duty compression provided by the Sigvaris Compression Arm Sleeve is specially made to treat severe and chronic edema for long term use.
Clinically prescribed for post operative therapy, and available in multiple lengths and sizes to ensure medically effective compression, the Sigvaris Compression Arm Sleeve without Gauntlet is a high quality consistent compression garment. With proper and accurate measurements, prescription strength lymphedema treatment is readily available. Buy your Sigvaris 30-40mmHg Compression Arm Sleeves today from ActiveForever.com!
Natural Rubber Compression Arm Sleeve Features:
- Perfect for treating lymphedema and swelling
- Prevents fluid accumulation in the elbow and forearm
- Prescription strength for long-term treatment
- Packaged one sleeve to a box
Sigvaris Compression Sleeve Specifications:
- Fiber Content: 70% Nylon 30% Natural Latex Rubber
- Compression Rating: 30-40mmHg
- Available Lengths: Short, Long
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Color: Beige
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 500 series, 503A, armsleeve, 503AL177, 745129006242, 503AS277,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.