The Sigvaris Soft Opaque Womens 20-30mmHg Compression Socks are exceptionally well constructed medical support stockings designed to provide wearers the therapeutic benefits of graduated compression therapy all day long. Constructed from a naturally soft microfiber material, these durable and stylish compression socks offer unbeatable comfort and prescription strength compression support for the woman on the go.
Available in a number of fashionable colors to match any wardrobe, Sigvaris Soft Opaque line provides supportive compression efficacy without sacrificing looks. The dual covered high tech microfiber yarns allow the socks to breathe, controlling moisture and providing everyday support. With a wide top band to ensure the socks stay comfortably in place, and the reinforced heel to increase durability, the Sigvaris Soft Opaque Womens Compression Socks provide flawless perfection and outstanding performance at a cost effective price. Buy yourself a pair today from ActiveForever.com!
Sigvaris Soft Opaque Knee High Features:
- Moderate to firm support for long distance travel
- Helps prevent and treats troubling venous insufficiencies
- Provides lasting microfiber softness without chemical additives
- Reduces swelling, pain and leg fatigue
- Opaque design and stylish colors for the fashionably minded
- Double covered spandex fibers aid in easy application and removal
- Comfortable wide top band keeps socks in place all day long
- Excellent breathability and moisture wicking
- Cost effective pricing and therapeutically beneficial results
- Perfect for the a day at the office or for a night on the town
Sigvaris Womens Opaque Compression Socks Specifications:
- Compression Rate: 20-30mmHg
- Fiber Content: 65% Nylon, 35% Spandex
Click here to see the Sigvaris Sizing Chart
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: sigvares, 840 Series,745129192242, 842CSSW09, 842CMSW99, softopaque, A21554, OTC