Sku: A17535 - Part #: ST2050
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Stander's Assist-A-Tray is designed to provide users with an easy and comfortable way of safely getting up or sitting down out of a recliner or sofa. Especially ideal for anyone with impaired balance, back pain or recent surgery, the Standers Assist-A-Tray adds a bit of luxury and utility without hindering mobility.
Fully adjustable in both height and length, the Assist-A-Tray has a built-in sturdy, ergonomic handle that aids with safety and improved balance. Equipped with a handy, multi-use swivel tray with cup holder and utensil compartment, users are able to place their laptop, crafts or even dinner on top of the tray for added convenience. Buy your Stander's Assist-A-Tray today from ActiveForever!
- Ergonomic safety handle for easier standing and sitting
- Multi-use swivel tray with cup holder and utensil compartment
- Fully adjustable in length and height
- Super grip rubber pads ensure stability and protect floor from damage
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Also referred to as the "Able Tray"
Stander's Assist A Tray Specifications:
- Height of tray: 26" to 32"
- Size of tray: 16" x 18"
- Height adjustment handle: 34" to 40"
- Dimension of handle: 6" x 6" x 1.25"D
- Base length adjustment: 20" to 36"
- Base feet measurements: 4" x 7"
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Weight limit of tray: 30 lbs.
- Weight limit of handle: 250 lbs.
How to Assemble:
- 1. Slide two base pieces together
- 2. Insert handle into base
- 3. Attach tray to handle
- 4. Adjust dept of base and height of handle
- 5. Place under your couch or chair
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: assistatray, bedside table, tv tray, abletray, 2050
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.