Sku: A17528 01 - Part #: 10701
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Stax Mallets - Pack of 6
The Stax Mallets is designed specifically as a quick response to finger injuries. Often used without padding, the Stax Mallet is taped to the middle phalanx, elevating the distal joint to the properly extended position; the Stax Mallets supports the distal joint of the finger while permitting unrestricted movement. This pack of 6 Stax Mallets is idea for use in clinics, hospital emergency departments, industrial clinics and athletic training rooms; buy the Stax Mallets today from ActiveForever
Stax Mallets Features:
- Supports distal joint of finger
- Permits unrestricted movement of proximal joint
- Used without padding
- Should be taped to middle phalanx
- Elevates distal joint for proper extended position
- Idea for use in clinics, hospitals or athletic training rooms
- Quick response to finger injuries
Stax Mallets Specifications:
- Sizes Available: 1-7
- Includes: Pack of 6 Stax Mallets
For Proper Size: measure by laying hand flat on table; measure width of finger at the widest part, length is from first knuckle (closest to hand) to the finger tip
|Size 5 1/2
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 10701, stacks, splints
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.