Sku: A19554 - Part #: MTS2025
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Transfer Handle Bed Rail is a heavy duty steel handle that is mounted to a bedboard. That bedboard fits between your mattress and box spring. The purpose of this device is to assist the user with standing, balancing, assists and transfers. This Transfer Handle Bed Rail installs easily with no tools required!
Surprisingly, bedrails are missed once your loved one is discharged from the hospital to home. The Transfer Handle Bed Rail is a more portable solution to mobility issues addressed in the home. They help people to move about in bed and assist with sitting, standing and balancing once upright. This Bed Rail is valuable for caregivers as it reduces back strain caused by moving/shifting loved ones. Buy your Transfer Handle Bed Rail from ActiveForever.com today!
Transfer Handle Bed Support Features:
- Eases home bed transfers
- Installs easily with no tools required
- Helps prevent falls and injuries
- Improves in-bed mobility
- All steel construction for a solid feel
- Assists with standing and balancing
- Added mobility with the lower cross handle
- Allows for greater safety and independence
- Fits any size or style home bed
- Bedboard supports and firms up the edge of the mattress for solid transfers
Transfer Handle Bed Rail Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Handle Width: 4" (inner), 6" (outer)
- Handle Height: 20"
- Bed Board Width: 27"
- Bed Board Length: 30"
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Color: Off-white
- Please Note: Handle is NOT designed for adjustable beds
Warranty: One (1) year limited manufacturer's warranty
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Bed Rail, Transfer Rail, MTS2025, bedroom mobility
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.