Travel Handles Bed Rail
If you love to travel and need help getting in and out of bed, then we've got the perfect solution for you. The Travel Handles Bed Rail is a lightweigt and compact bed rail that breaks down easily for travel.
We've researched and tested several bed rails and found the Travel Handles Bed Rail to be an excellent product due to its durability, added stability, ease of travel and price.
The Travel Handles Bed Rail is easy to install on any bed you use. It is stable in all directions and can be firmly pulled, pushed, lifted and leaned on. The Travel Handles Bed Rail features detachable 30" under-mattress extensions that fit twin and fulls-size beds. Unlike many bed rails, the Travel Handles Bed Rail does not need to be raised and lowered. The Travel Handles Bed Rail may be covered with standard size pillowcases for a taut fabric surface.
The Travel Handles Bed Rail is wonderful for anyone who uses a cane or walker or who feels dizzy or unsteady as they get in and out of bed. The Travel Handles Bed Rail fit easily in most suitcases making them ideal for travel.
Travel Handles Bed Rail Features:
- Fits easily in most suitcases making them ideal for travel
- Each handle is comprised of three parts. The extensions attach to the handle with simple push-in, snap-buttons.
- Cushioned vinyl over aluminum-core construction.
- No tools, no loose parts, no exposed metal
- Strong yet lightweight, each handle weighs only one and one-half pounds!
- Easy to install on any bed you use
- Stable in all directions
- Can be firmly pulled, pushed, lifted and leaned on
- Handles feature a soft grip tape; great for those with weak grasp
- Allows the user to get in and out of bed while the handles remain in place
- Features detachable 30" under-mattress extensions
- May be covered with standard size pillowcases for a taut fabric surface
Travel Handles Bed Rail Specifications:
- Length of extensions: 30"
- Unit weight (each handle): 1.5 lbs.
- Handle width: 19.5"
- Handle height: 16"
- Handle maximum weight capacity: 175 lbs
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: mobility aid, bed safety, travel accessory
Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3Day Orders.