The Trekker Gait Trainer Ankle Prompts from Wenzelite Rehab are accessory mobility supports for the Wenzelite Trekker Gait Trainer designed to prevent leg scissoring and help correct asymmetric gaits. Padded, length adjustable straps maintain the legs in abduction and can be easily adjusted to an optimal stride length. Used for moderate to severe leg adduction, poor motor control, spasticity, and ataxia, these deluxe attachments move with the user's feet to prevent scissoring and increase motility. Available in three sizes for truly custom fitting, buy your set of Trekker Ankle Prompts today from ActiveForever.com!
Trekker Ankle Prompts Features:
- Size, height and position adjustable
- Padded for a secure and customized fit
- Prevents leg scissoring and improves gait
- Stride length controlled with spring clips
- Maintains legs in abduction and prevents scissoring
- Designed for patients with spasticity, ataxia, poor motor control and excessive adduction
Wenzelite Trekker Gait Trainer Ankle Prompts Specifications:
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Sold in pairs
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: TK 1060 S, TK 1060 M, TK 1060 L, trekker walker, re/hab, drive medical
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.