The Water-Jel Non-Aerosol Spray is ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and abrasions. The Antiseptic spray contains active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride and is ideal to kill germs and prevent infection. All Water-Jel sprays are water-based, water-soluble and feature a convenient pump top packaging. The sprays provide fast acting pain relief and will rinse off easily with water. The small, compact size of the non-aerosol sprays make them ideal to bring with you wherever you go, buy yours from ActiveForever.
Topical Antiseptic Features:
- Small, compact size fits easily almost anywhere
- Ideal for minor burns, cuts, scrapes, and abrasions
- Rinses off easily with water
- Prevents infection
- Topical antiseptic
First Aid Spray Specifications:
- Size: 2 Ounces
- Antispectic Spray Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.13%)
- Burn Spray Active Ingredient: Lidocaine HCL (2%)
- Hydrogen Peroxide Active Ingredient: U.S.P. (3%)
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: antiseptic spray for cuts, antiseptic burn spray
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.