The Zewa Deluxe Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures and remembers your BP readings so that you can effectively manage your high blood pressure. The Zewa Monitor tracks your systolic and diastolic readings, and pulse rate, and displays them on a large, easily read screen. Automatic warning capabilities include the irregular heartbeat detector and the hypertension indicator, which automatically categorizes your readings into normal, pre-hypertensive or hypertensive.
With two separate memory groups, the Deluxe Wrist Monitor holds 60 readings for each user. You can average all readings in a memory group or find the averages for AM vs. PM in order to pinpoint when high blood pressure occurs. The PC model includes special software that allows even more thorough recording and analysis capabilities. If you want to enjoy life without worrying about your blood pressure, buy the Zewa Deluxe Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor from ActiveForever.com today!
Zewa Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
- Reads systolic, diastolic, pulse rate
- Proprietary PI system accounts for daily BP fluctuations
- Automatic date/time stamp on readings
- Displays current date and time
- Easy-to-read extra-large display
- 2 users can use 2 different memory sets
- Warns if irregular heartbeat is detected
- Can average all readings; or by AM/PM
- Hypertension Indicator categorizes BP reading
- PC model is ready to connect to your computer
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications:
- Model Numbers: WS-380, WS-380PC
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 3 in.
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Requires: (2) AAA batteries
- Optional PC model includes USB cable and special software
- Guaranteed accuracy of +/- 3mmHg
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 682891338006 , WS-380, 682891338013, WS-380PC, B0032AMM06, bloodpressure, highbloodpressure
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.