Sku: A23334 01 - Part #: FF 24 B
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Treat postural drainage at home in adults or children with the G5 Flimm-Fighter Percussor. This lightweight percussor is ideal for those with Bronchiectasis, Chronic Bronchitis, Atelectasis, COPD, Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, and Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia. The patient is guaranteed to receive a thorough and safe treatment with the continuous-variable speed range of 20 - 30 cycles per second. This durable unit only weighs a total of eight pounds and has directional-stroking action that helps loosen congestive materials and moves them into the upper airways, thus promoting a clear airway. The ultra-light applicator head allows the users to move with no extra effort and includes a red arrow showing the user what direction the loosened materials are moving inside the body. Buy your G5 Flimm Fighter Percussor from ActiveForever.com today!
G5 Flimm Fighter Percussor Features:
- Pediatric or Adult option available
- Truly lightweight, with head weighing less than 1 pound
- Directional red arrow on head
- Built-in applicator head holder on top of unit
G5 Flimm Fighter Percussor Specifications:
- Unit Dimensions: 10”H x 4”W x 4”D
- Unit Weight: 8 lbs
- Motor: 1/35 horsepower
- Output Speed: 20-30 cycles per second
- Power Source: 110v or 220v
- Speed Control: Solid State Electronic
- Current Leakage: under 75 MicroAmps
- Power Cord: 10’ hospital grade
- Drive Cable: 5’
- Housing Material: ABS Cycolac
- Conﬁgurations: Table-top mounted
- Adult Percussor Includes: one G5 Flimm Fighter, 6 small disposable applicator covers, 1 round flat applicator, 1 adult soft cupping applicator, and 1 soft foam applicator
- Pediatric Percussor Includes: one G5 Flimm Fighter, 6 small disposable applicator covers, 1 round flat applicator, 1 pediatric soft cupping applicator, and 1 soft foam applicator
Warranty: One year
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy
for more detailed information.
Related Searches: g-5, bronchiolitis, cistic fybrosis, mucus, asma, bronchectasis, displasia
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.