The Medline Freedom Plus Bariatric Transport Chair is a well designed heavy duty mobility aid created for transfers and transport of overweight patients. Featuring reinforced easy-clean vinyl upholstery, elevating footrests, foam grip push bars with grip brakes, and flat-free tires, this deluxe transport chair is ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, urgent care facilities, clinics and for use around the home! Specifically constructed to support weights up to 400 lbs, this wide, accommodating transport chair folds for easy storage and portability, and the reinforced frame ensures years of quality usage. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Freedom Plus Bariatric Transport Features:
- Wide 22" seat and easy to clean vinyl upholstery
- Back folds down to save space when stored
- Cup holder for patient comfort and convenience
- Chart pocket on seat back
- Anti-tippers on back wheels help prevent falls
- Full length padded arm rests
- Seat belt included for added safety
- Fully adjustable elevating leg rests
- Flat free 12" rear wheels and 8" front casters
Medline Bariatric Transport Chair Specifications:
- Dimensions: 26" L x 12" W x 36.5" H (Folded)
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Seat Dimensions: 22" x 18"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Back Height: 16"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"
Warranty: Medline has a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and a one (1) year warranty on all other parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: excel, MDS808200BAR, E1039, Freedomplus, XL, med line
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.