Sku: A17660 01 - Part #: 2090K
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM
The OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM provides anatomical motion therapy to patients of all ages. The Continuous Passive motion, or CPM, is a therapy designed to assist with patient recovery after an injury or knee replacement surgery by moving the leg in a series of motions for an extended period of time. This movement prevents tissues and joints from becoming stiff and promotes healing by reducing recovery time.
The OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM provides patients with the ability to increase the flexion and extension of the knee joint by using the devices patented features; these include the Progressive Range of Motion (ROM) which automatically increases the daily range of motion, the Oscillation Zone that keeps the patient in the "active" range of motion for a longer period of time, the Fast Back that accelerates through non-working ROM and the Comfort Zone that provides therapy at a reduced flexion angle limit.
This lightweight therapy device provides pediatric, athletic and bariatric patients with superior therapy benefits while keeping them safe and secure with the Force Reversal safety feature as well as patient lockout. The OptiFlex 3 features a universal left and right design, a patient compliance/usage meter and an easy to read bright backlit display, making this unit ideal for any medical or physical therapy office. The OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM is perfect when used in combination with the OptiFlex3 Knee CPM Patient Kit. Buy the OptiFlex3 Knee today from ActiveForever.com!
OptiFlex3 Knee CPM Features:
- Provides anatomical motion
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Independent delay time
- Great for pediatric, athletic and bariatric patients
- Ultra wide carriage
- Force reversal safety and patient lockout feature
- Patient compliance and usage meter
- Progressive ROM automatically increases
- Oscillation Zone mode with stretch repeat
- Fast Back Accelerator Mode
- Comfort Zone Mode provides therapy at reduced flexion angle
- Universal left/right design
OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 37"L x 11"W (from center of carriage)
- Unit Weight: 27 lbs.
- Speed: 30° - 15°/minute
- Force Reversal: 35 - 75 lbs.
- Knee Flexion: 120°
- Knee Extension: -10°
- Mains Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Patient kit includes: high quality sheepskin, durable fleece and soft foam covering
- OptiFlex3 Knee CRM Includes: One (1) OptiFlex 3 Knee unit, hand control, user manual, One (1) patient kit
- A new patient kit will be needed for each patient that uses the device
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Warranty: Two year warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 2090K, 20533, opti flex
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.