Sku: A17236 01 - Part #: S LITE BLK
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The STABILicers Lite Ice Cleats are easily removable cleat that you wear over your existing shoes and/or boots to assist in the prevention of slips and falls. These cleats are considered one of the best ways to allow shoes to have better traction on slippery surfaces. With a flexible sole with case-hardened, non-replaceable cleats that bite into snow and ice, STABILicers Lite Ice Cleats improve balance as well as provide comfort and traction.
STABILicers Lite Ice Cleats are constructed from the same elastomer as the STABILicers Sport Ice Cleats, making them easy to pull on and take off, while securely fitting both shoes and boots. Relied on by hundreds, STABILicers Lite Ice Cleats help provide non-slip traction to keep you mobile in icy and snowy conditions.
Some of us will be working, some playing, some just out doing the chore of snow removal. The STABILicers Lite Ice Cleats are ideal for walking, jogging, and light running or light trail hiking. Slips and falls account for over 1 million emergency room visits each year. Whether it is ice, snow, rain, sleet, or hail, walking, working and participating in recreational activities in these conditions can be dangerous. Purchase your STABILicers Lite Ice Cleats Ice Cleats from ActiveForever.com and begin working outdoors with confidence!
STABILicers Lite Ice Cleats Features:
- Durable cleats do not require replacement
- Lightweight design does not interfere with natural stride
- Fits most every boot and shoe
- Attaches easily with TPE Elastomer straps
- Multidirectional, case-hardened cleats bite into snow and ice
- Traction tread outsole provides traction on non-icy surfaces
- Open arch for climbing ladders or steps
- Heel and forefoot cleats ensure traction every step
- Maintains traction throughout your stride
STABILicers Lite Ice Cleats Specifications:
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- 4 sizes available: S, M, L, XL
- Consult the Size Chart below for proper fit
STABILicers Lite Ice Cleats Fitting Instructions
- While seated, cross your leg over your knee. Position the STABILicers Lite over the front of your shoe (it does not need to go over the op of your toe, just around the front).
- Holding the two heel straps, stretch the STABILicers lite around the heel of your shoe.
- Pull the sides of the STABILicers Lite up while straitening the cleats, positioning them under the heel and forefoot of your shoe.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on Labor and Manufacturer Defects
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: STABIL icers, stabilicers light, stabile icer, fall prevention, trax,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.