Sku: A17232 01 - Part #: 10825
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
YakTrax Walker Traction Cleats for Snow & Ice
Avoid slips and falls this winter with YakTrax Walkers!
The YakTrax Walker Traction Cleats for Snow & Ice are traction devices to keep you safe from the pain and embarrassment of slips and falls in the cold winter months. An easy-to-use, lightweight traction device for shoes, the YakTrax Walkers Traction Device gives you greater stability on packed snow or ice. YakTrax Walker Traction Cleats for Snow & Ice are designed to mold itself to the shape of your shoes or boots, and drastically reduce your chances of hurting yourself when walking to or from work, school, the mailbox, or a shopping center.
The YakTrax Walker Traction Cleats for Snow & Ice, which can be used in temperatures as low as -41 degrees Fahrenheit, are made from an injection molded thermal plastic polymer with abrasion resistant steel coils that allow them to put on or taken off of your shoes or boots easily. The outer band of the Yaktrax Walkers allows them to conform to the unique shape of your shoes or boots. The YakTrax Walker coils are rust-proof and designed to provide 360 degrees of traction, but will not harm your hands when touched. Unlike shoe traction devices that use metal spikes, the YakTrax Walker Traction device is lightweight and offers ten times the number of gripping points than other devices.
Every time you take a step with a YakTrax Walker, hundreds of biting edges come in direct contact with the snow or ice you are standing on. The high strength horizontal coils provide forward and backward stability while the vertical coil pattern gives you reliable side-to-side stability. The YakTrax Walker Ice Cleats are available in three colors and a variety of sizes to accommodate people of all ages. They have been tested by hundreds of winter enthusiasts and have been approved and recommended by the National Health & Wellness Club and the Handyman Club of America. Buy your YakTrax Walker Traction Cleats for Snow & Ice from ActiveForever today!
YakTrax Walker Traction Cleats for Snow & Ice Features:
- Helps prevent painful and often embarrassing slips and falls on packed snow and ice
- Provides superior traction and stability during winter weather
- Can be used in temperatures as low as -41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outer band conforms to the unique shape of your shoes or boots
- Abrasion-resistant steel coils are rust proof and will not harm your hands when touched
- Provides traction in every direction
- Easy to put on or remove
- Offers ten times the number of gripping points than devices that use metal spikes
- Recently tested by hundreds of winter enthusiasts
- Approved and recommended by the National Health & Wellness Club and the Handyman Club of America
YakTrax Walker Traction Cleats for Snow & Ice Specifications:
- Available in black and glow-in-the-dark green
- Walkers made from injection molded thermal plastic elastomer
- Coils protected against rusting
- Not to be used on gravel, concrete, sanded roads, marble, tile, ice-free or snow-free surfaces
- Note: walk as you normally would in a pair of shoes but always use common sense when walking on ice with a traction device
YakTrax Walker Sizing Chart
||Men's sizes 1 - 4.5
||Women's sizes 2.5 - 6
||Men's sizes 5 - 8.5
||Women's sizes 6.5 - 10
||Men's sizes 9 - 11
||Women's sizes 10.5 - 12.5
||Men's size 11.5 - 13.5
||Women's sizes 13 - 15
Warranty: 90 day warranty against manufacturer's defects
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: snow shoes, yak trax, yak tracks, yaktracks
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.