The BodyMed Analog 2 Channel TENS Unit is a comprehensive, mobile electro therapy kit that you can use for chronic pain treatment. Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) sends a mild current to areas of pain, providing relief and increased circulation. Arranged in a compact, robust carrying case, the unit is ideal for those who don't want to worry about pain whether they are at home or on the move.
The peripherals in the kit are all that are needed for you to begin your TENS treatment immediately. Containing two lead wires, one pack of electrodes, and a battery, you will enjoy pain reduction no matter where you go. If you want to alleviate discomfort regardless of location, buy the BodyMed Analog 2 Channel TENS Unit from ActiveForever.com today!
BodyMed TENS Unit Features:
- Relieves chronic and acute pain
- Protective caps prevent unintended pulse changes
- Uses standard lead wires and "pigtail"-style electrodes
- Comprehensive kit stocked with needed peripherals
- Optional timer
Analog TENS Unit Specifications:
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse intensity: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 120 Hz (adjustable)
- Pulse Width: 40 µs – 260 µs (adjustable)
- Wave form: Asymmetrical bi-phasic square pulse
- Timer (ZZA350T only): 30- or 60-minute, or continuous mode
- Power Supply: One 9-Volt battery
- Included: 9-Volt Battery, 2 Lead Wires, 1 Pack of 4 Electrodes, Carrying Case, Manual, Optional Timer
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: body med, reliamed, estim, interferential unit, ZZA350T, t.e.n.s.