Sku: A12271 - Part #: agf-3x
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Drive AGF-3X Deluxe Dual Channel TENS Unit provides outstanding TENS therapy in one compact kit. The horizontal design provides an improved ergonomic fit on a belt, while the new and improved lead wire connector will not disengage from the unit. The easy and convenient flip down control panel and battery cover prevents damage from occurring to the cover. The featured pulse frequencies, pulse widths and wave forms make this TENS unit a great kit; purchase your Drive AGF-3X Deluxe Dual Channel TENS Unit today from ActiveForever!
What is TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) Therapy:
It is a set of electrodes which are placed on the skin on your back and it emits an electrical signal which stimulates your neurons through the skin. The sensation is more like the tingling and numbness of your jaw after dental work than like pain.
- Special horizontal design
- Improved ergonomic fit on belt
- Durable case to protect unit
- New and improved lead wire connector
Drive AGF-3X Dual Channel TENS Units Specifications:
- Channel: dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse amplitude: adjustable 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm
- Pulse Frequency: adjustable 2-1850 Hz
- Pulse width: adjustable 60-250 micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phrase, square pulse
- Power: One 9V battery (can use either Alkaline or Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable batteries)
- Battery life: Approximately 50 hours at nominal settings
- Modulation Mode: Pulse rate automatically varies in a cyclic pattern over an interval or nominal 10 seconds. (in max 150Hz) Pulse rate decreases linearly over a period of 4 seconds from which the control setting value is 40% less. The lower pulse rate will continue for 1 second then increase linearly over a 4 second period to its original value. The original pulse rate will continue for 1 second. The cycle is then repeated.
- Burst Mode: Bursts occur twice every second
- Max. Charge Per Pulse: 20 micro-coulombs
- Includes: Carrying case, plastic belt clip, 2 lead wires with deluxe connector, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 822383104508, electrotherapy, ems, estim, stimulator
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.