Sku: A12151 01 - Part #: 10400-1
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Our underarm crutches are made of lightweight aluminum with rubber armrests and grips. They fit comfortably under the arm and provide outstanding support. The double push buttons offer quick and easy height adjustment in 1" increments and non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction. The double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area. Three different size options available ranging from youth to adult tall, these comfortable and durable crutches are latex-free. Buy your Drive Medical Crutches from ActiveForever.com today!
Drive Medical Crutches Features:
- Lighter than wood
- Double extruded center tube
- Pushpin adjustment adjusts crutch height in 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Latex free
Drive Medical Crutches Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Youth: (Patient Height: 4' 6" - 5' 2")
- Adult: (Patient Height: 5' 2" - 5' 10")
- Adult Tall: (Patient Height: 5' 10" - 6' 6")
- Crutch Material: Aluminum
- Pad Material: Rubber
- Includes: two (2) crutches
- Drive Medical Crutches Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Returns: As crutches may only be needed for rehabilitation purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 10400-8, 10401-8, 10402-8, mobility aids, home health care, under arm crutches,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.