Sku: A21541 02 - Part #: EW-36 ORANGE
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The EWheels EW-36 Mobility Scooter is an exceptionally well-built, high-powered three-wheeled scooter designed to provide a much greater top speed and range than any other scooter on the market. Feature packed with all the luxuries of a high-end motor vehicle, this high-octane electric scooter can travel up to 15 miles per hour and has a range up to 45 miles! No other mobility scooters on the market compares to the EW-36 in control, capacity or conveniences.
Featuring a powerful yet quiet brushless 500 Watt transaxle electric motor, powered by a work duty 48V/20AH maintenance-free lead acid battery, the EW-36 can travel farther and faster than ever thought possible on a mobility scooter. Dual rear shock absorbers and an E-ABS front and rear braking system ensure a smooth ride no matter the terrain, and the 16" diameter wheels can navigate uneven ground with ease. Head and tail lights, a deluxe seat with safety belt and armrests, and rear wheel anti-tippers provide added safety when on the go.
The EWheels EW-36 is a true advancement in the design and functionality of modern mobility assistance devices. Simple and easy to use, with an intuitive twist-throttle control, keychain remote and anti-theft alarm, this scooter is truly a step above the rest. Stylish and elegant, the EW-36 is available in three designer colors to match any personality.
The EW-36 combines the conveniences of a lightweight travel mobility scooter with the luxuries of an all terrain vehicle. With a sleek and stylish finish available in three colors, fully adjustable seating system and unbeatable travel range, this EWheels Mobility Scooter is the best of the best in independent living aids. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
ActiveForever and eWheels: Partners in Enhanced, Environmentally-Friendly Mobility
eWheels EW-36: Electric Mobility Scooter for Those on the GO
EWheels EW-36 Features:
- Fastest mobility scooters in the world today
- Ships pre-assembled, unlike most scooters
- Fastest electric mobility scooter in production!
- Super-long range allows for greater mobility
- Digital anti-theft alarm system with key fob remote
- Dual shock absorbers ensure a smooth, comfortable ride
- Extra large tires navigate uneven terrain with ease
- Maintenance-free sealed lead acid battery
- Twist throttle system is easy to operate
- Seatbelt, anti-tippers, bumper and rear-view mirrors for safety
- Front and rear electronic braking system
- Headlights and tail lights for nighttime driving
- A cost effective and emissions free high powered mobility solution
- Comfortably goes up a 20 degree incline
EWheels High Power 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter Specifications:
- eWheels ew66 Product Manual
- Shipping: Please allow an additional 4-5 days for shipping, as all eWheels scooters are assembled and tested before being shipped
- Dimensions: 57" L x 25" W x 37" H
- Foot space: 16" W x 11" D (middle), 16" W x 15" D (outside)
- Weight: 220
- Max Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Max Speed: 15 mph
- Max Distance: approximately 45 miles (varies with rider weight, terrain, etc.)
- Power: 500 Watt transaxle differential brushless motor
- Battery: Maintenance-free 48 Volt/20 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid
- Color: Red, Orange, Silver
- Tire Dimensions: 2.5" W, 16" Diameter
- Includes: EWheels EW-36 Mobility Scooter, 48V/20AH sealed lead acid battery, smart charger, key with remote fob, storage basket, operating manual
Warranty: Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame. One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EWheels option, without charge. Batteries (factory-installed in an EWHEELS bike) are warranted to the original owner to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three months (90 days) from the date of purchase by the original owner. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, or normal wear.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Ewheel, ew36, B004FWAWWA, EW-36 SILVER
Related Health Articles
Spinal Cord Injury
Guillain Barre Syndrome
Related Mobility Topics
Fastest Mobility Scooter
3 and 4 Wheel Mobility Scooters
Top Ten Mobility Aids
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.