Sku: A17408 01 - Part #: EXSTEEL
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Exsteel De Bug Beach Wheelchair is an all terrain mobility device that features large wheels with superior rear suspension to provide users with a stable ride over uneven ground. Great for use on sand, grass, gravel and snow, this wheelchair allows users to go where traditional wheelchairs cannot!
Designed to provide superior comfort, the Exsteel De Bug Wheelchair features leg rests that elevate up and down, while the swing away arm rests can be removed to make transfers easier. The foot rests can be adjusted to each user's height, and the narrow width of the chair makes it simple to fit through a 36" doorway. A seatbelt and anti-tip wheels make this a must have for anyone who loves to be outdoors, but is confined to a wheelchair. The Exsteel De Bug Beach Wheelchair also includes optional reclining and tilt n space features, as well as an optional headreast and chest strap with D Ring release. Buy the Exsteel De Bug Beach Wheelchair today from ActiveForever.com!
Exsteel De Bug Beach Wheelchair Features:
- Great for use on sand, grass, gravel or snow
- Swing away and removable arms great for transfers
- Corrosion resistant
- Leg rests elevate up and down
- Articulating rear suspension system
- Standard wheelchair brakes
- Lap seat belt and anti-tip wheels for safety
- Made in the USA
Exsteel De Bug Beach Wheelchair Specifications:
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Chair Width: 33.5"
- Chair Height (from floor to seat): 22"
- Wheel Dimensions: 13"D x 6"W
- Wheel Materials: poly-nylon
- Wheel Suspensions (rear): +/- 20 degrees
- Frame: #316L stainless steel tubing
- Optional Features (sold sepreately): Reclining frame, tilt n space frame, headreast, and/or chest strap with D Ring release
- Please Note: Lateral supports shown in pictures are not available for sale.
Important: De-Bug is not a flotation device and should not be used in more than 10 inches of water or in heavy surf.
Warranty: 10 year warranty on stainless steel frame
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: de-bug, all-terrain, wheel chair
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.