Sku: A23827 - Part #: BT22002
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Karate Chop and Knockout!
Health Mark Sparring Bod Kicking and Striking Torso
Train for kick boxing, MMA or just a healthy live style. Punch and kick your way to maximum cardiovascular conditioning with the Health Mark Sparring Bod. This life-size kicking and striking torso is the only ‘Torso Trainer’ on the market to provide realistic recoil action. Set the desired height of the Sparring Bod, and then move swiftly from kicking drills to punching drills to elbow strikes, all while maintaining constant movement for a cardio blasting workout. You will see your fitness level improve and the pounds drop off. Ideal for adults and children alike, the Sparring Bod’s soft durable foam target area combined with its realistic recoil action helps to prevent the compressive forces felt to the wrist, elbow, shoulder, knee and ankle as compared to using other targets. This striking trainer is perfect for designing your own workout routines based upon specific cardio, agility and muscle toning goals. The polyurethane foam torso adds extra excitement to your workout, as you can visualize working against a real opponent. If traditional cardiovascular activities just aren’t working or no longer excite you, then try the MMA Sparring Bod alone and in a group or family environment.
Sparring Bod Kicking and Striking Torso Is Great For:
- Cardio Kick Boxing
- Elbow Strikes
- Reverse Elbow Strikes
- Knee Strikes
- Move Non-Stop for a Muscle Toning/Fat Burning Workout
- For Home, School, Studio or Institutional Use
- 3 Height Adjustments Accommodates User’s Height and Kicking Ability
- Patented Column Coil for Realistic Recoil Action (Steel Frame w/ Rubber Shaft Support)
- Recoil Action Helps to Prevent Excessive Striking Forces from Injuring the Wrist, Elbow and Shoulder
- BOD Constructed of PU Foam
- 3 Height Adjustments 63"-75"
- Improve Cardio Vascular Strength
- Allows for Constant Foot Movement
- Sand or Water Filled Base (Sand More Preferable Due to Increased Stability from the Weight of Sand)
- Set-Up Dimensions: 22” x 22” x 63”-75”
- Net Weight: 42 lbs.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: healthmark
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.