The Omron HEM-629 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with IntelliSense offers users an incredibly accurate and dependable way to measure their blood pressure and pulse rate so they can self-manage their health. With its sleek and compact design, the Omron HEM-629 is completely portable and includes its own carrying case. The Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor features the patented IntelliSense Technology to ensure precise readings using the simple one-button operation. Omron has the quality and precision that will help you stay on top of your blood pressure so you can relax and enjoy life.
Using the Omron Auto Inflate Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is easy: simply wrap the cuff around your wrist and press start. A 60 memory recall allows you to track blood pressure readings for yourself or your physician, while the Omron HEM-629 can also display the average of up to 3 readings in a ten minute period. Within seconds the large digital display shows your systolic, diastolic, and pulse readings. You can use the HEM-629 on either wrist thanks to the adjustable, comfortable cuff. The Omron IntelliSense has been rigorously tested by independent researchers to verify its accuracy and dependability. Buy your Omron HEM-629 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor from ActiveForever today!
- Accurately measure and records blood pressure
- Simple one-button operation
- Large digital display shows systolic, diastolic, and pulse readings
- Patented IntelliSense Technology ensures precise readings
- Stores up to 60 readings in memory
- Can display the average of 3 readings in a 10 minute period
- Independently tested for accuracy and dependability
- Use on either wrist
- Completely portable - includes carrying case
Omron HEM-629 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors Specifications:
- Monitor weight: 4.3 oz (not including batteries)
- Wrist size range: approximately 5.25" - 8.5"
- Power supply: 2 "AAA" batteries (included)
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: hem629, hem, 629, 073796006297, sphygmomanometer, omrom
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.