The Invacare CareGuard Alternating Pressure Pad System with Pump is therapeutic device designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers by alternately inflating and deflating air cells. With the ability to choose variable pressure settings, users are provided with superior comfort without the worry of developing bed sores. Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes or in the comfort of your own home, this Alternating Pressure Pad, or APP, is easy to use and maintain. Buy the Invacare CareGuard Alternating Pressure Pad System with Pump today from ActiveForever!
Invacare CareGuard Alternating Pressure Pad System with Pump CG9701 Features:
- Therapeutic and comfortable
- Helps prevent and treat pressure ulcers
- Advanced pump technology
- Alternately inflates and deflates air cells
- Variable pressure
- Pump can be mounted on bed
- Long end flaps secure pad to mattress
Invacare CareGuard Alternating Pressure Pad System with Pump CG9701 Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Product Weight: 3.5 lbs (pump); 4.6 lbs (pad)
- Overall Length: 10" (pump); 118" (pad)
- Overall Width: 6" (pump); 34" (pad)
- Thickness: 4" (pump); 2.5" (pad)
- Electrical: 115V, 160 Hz, 1A (pump)
- Code Approval: UL-1431
Warranty: 1 year warranty on Pump; 30 day warranty on pad
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 9153633206, CG9701, clean guard
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.