Sku: A20408 - Part #: 210
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker II Array Microphone
The Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker II Array Microphone is a deluxe USB speech recognition and conferencing tool designed for use in lecture halls, office meetings, VoIP conferences and more. Redesigned with help and input from customer feedback on the original Voice Tracker Array Microphone, the Voice Tracker II (VT II) provides unbeatable sound fidelity and ease of use. The VT II incorporates a high-quality acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) algorithm which enables full duplex VoIP based conferencing, which means that all parties can speak and listen at the same time without any loss in sound quality. This feature eliminates the need for headphones, as the microphone differentiates between talkers and will not pick up and re-transmit sounds on the receiving end of the call.
With USB primary audio output and power connection, the Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker II Array Microphone is streamlined for VoIP use, however the unique electronic 'listening beam' technology allows the VT II to be used for a variety of other industrial applications, including the legal, medical and educational fields. The innovative multi-element microphone design provides superb clarity and mic accuracy for the entire room, allowing multiple users to speak without the need to reposition themselves or the microphone. This feature also lets the VT II learn the location of the talker, which can be used to direct a camera or other device towards the sound origin. The high-quality electronic mic array also works great with automatic speech recognition software, providing accurate and concise transcription and playback. Truly a unique and affordable alternative to a majority of conferencing tools on the market, buy your Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker II Array Microphone from ActiveForever.com today!
Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker II Array Microphone Features:
- Specially designed VoIP compatibility built in
- Electronically locates and automatically steers toward talker
- Rapidly converging AEC algorithm
- Headset quality recording without the headset
- Two stage spatial filtering for noise reduction
- Built-in high quality acoustic echo cancellation
- Multi-element microphone design maximizes pick up range
- Compatible with a wide variety of computer operating systems
- Works well with a variety of automatic speech recognition programs
Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker II Array Microphone Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11.5" L x 1.5" W x 1.25" H
- Weight: 0.75lbs
- Range: 20 ft
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 11,250 Hz
- Primary Audio Output: USB
- Analog Output: Mic or line level
- Scanning Range: 360°
- Microphone Elements: 6
- Power: USB, 5V DC adapter
- Compatibility: Mac OS, Mac OS X, Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Acoustic Magic Specifications
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 201, speech reconition, voicetracker, array mic, VT II,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.