The ActiveWrap Wrist Heat & Ice Wrap is a wrist support with available hot or cold gel inserts. Designed to provide heat and cold therapy, the Active Wrap Wrist Heat & Ice Wrap utilizes soft, reusable hot and cold packs. Best of all, the ActiveWrap Wrist Heat & Ice Wrap does not contain any harsh chemicals or freezing substitutes!
Additionally the Active Wrap Wrist Heat & Ice Wrap can be used without the inserts to give therapeutic warmth to necessary joints. Use your Active Wrap Wrist for Carpal Tunnel, Sprains, Arthritis, Tendonitis, and Repetitive Stress Injuries. The ActiveWrap Wrist Heat & Ice Wrap offers relief like no other wrap available. Buy your adjustable, versatile ActiveWrap Wrist Heat and Ice Wrap from ActiveForever.com today!
ActiveWrap Wrist Heat & Ice Wrap Features:
- One size fits most
- Provides heat and cold therapy
- Utilizes soft heat and ice packs which are reusable
- Movement allowable while in use
- No chemicals, No rock-hard freezing substitutes
- Gel won't move away from your skin under pressure
- Microwavable heat pack
- Ergonomic positioning
- Use without inserts to provide therapeutic warmth to joints
ActiveWrap Wrist Heat & Ice Wrap Specifications:
- Active Wrap compress support wrap
- Two small reusable 4.5" x 7" heat & ice packs
- Heavy-duty nylon drawstring storage bag
- One size fits most
- Universal for left or right hand
- Dimensions (Completely Open): Length 9" x 7" wide treating area
- Product Weight: .08 oz.
- Gel Pads: vacuum sealed in an 8.5mil PE/Nylon covering
- Pouch: washable, smooth nylon
- Latex Free
- Material: Medical active plush ™ supporter (compression support) with jersey material on the outside
Active Wrap Wrist Ice Therapy:
Place the gel pack without the wrap in the freezer for at least one hour before application. The entire pack may be stored in the freezer (inside the pouch) or kept at room temperature for quick heat applications. Ice down for a max of 15 minutes per treatment. Those with sensitive skin should ice with a thin sock or paper towel between the skin and the pouches.
Active Wrap Wrist Heat Therapy:
Remove insert from sleeve and immerse in microwavable container filled with water. heat for 1-2 minutes until pack achieves even temperature. Remove it from the water and place the pack in the protective nylon sleeve. If no water is available, place the gel insert onto a paper towel and then into the microwave. Set the power level to high and follow the table below so that you don't overheat the pack.
Warranty: One Year Warranty
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, the Active Wrap Wrist Heat & Ice Wrap is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Tendenitis, RSI, BAWH007, compress