Adapta Hi Lo Motorized Patient Treatment Table
ADAPTA Treatment Tables. Platforms tailored to you and your patient. The Adapta Mesa and Adapta Summit treatment platforms give you multiple options so you can select what works for you. Need a seven section platform? How about a two or three section? The choice is yours. Using the motorized PosturFlex option to "peak" the center of the table helps accommodate patients who have difficulty lying flat. You can increase flexion or extension to add to the patients comfort without fumbling for bolsters, towel rolls or pillows and gradually bring them back to a flat position when treatment is over. Also included are: gas-assist movable sections and a retractable, integrated, EZ Lift caster system that makes moving the platform a cinch.
Adapta Summit 3 Section Motorized Patient Treatment Table Features:
- Adapta® i-Skin Patient Surface Antimicrobial and easy to clean!
- Non-slip gently contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable. Firm enough to keep your elbows and knees from “bottoming out” during manual therapy.
- Superior Functionality
- Ergonomically designed so no intrusive handles or knobs get between you and your patient
- EZ Lift Retractable Casters
- Adjustable Gas-Assist Backrest
- PosturFlex (Optional on Summit 3 and 7) Peak the center of the table to accommodate a variety of patients Increase flexion or extension to add to the patient’s comfort and gradually bring them back to a neutral position.
- Adapta Summit with Adapta iSkin Features (page 11)
Adapta Summit 3 Section Motorized Patient Treatment Table Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 450 lb (204 kg)
- Product Weight: 213 lb +/-
- Product Length: 78.8"
- Product Width: 28"
- Product Height: 18" - 40"
- Mains Power: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Warranty: Two year warranty on cushion; three year warranty on body frame and motor
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.