Aircast Tennis Elbow Brace
The Aircast Tennis Elbow Brace is a lightweight strap designed to treat the symptoms of tennis elbow and tendonitis. By applying gentle pressure to the specific muscle, the Aircast Tennis Elbow Brace helps relieve pain and allows you to remain active. Buy your Aircast Tennis Elbow Brace from ActiveForever today!
What is Tennis Elbow?
Tennis elbow is an injury to the tendons and muscles on the outside (lateral aspect) of the elbow that results from overuse or repetitive stress. The narrowing of the muscles of the forearm as they merge into the tendons create intense stress where they meet the bone of the elbow. Symptoms of tennis elbow include difficulty holding, pinching, or grabbing objects; forearm muscle tightness; and insufficient forearm strength.
Aircast Tennis Elbow Brace Features:
- Padded air cell increases effective pressure
- Idea for treating medial or lateral epicondylitis
- Comfortable and breathable material
- Soft, non-slip and absorbent foam
Aircast Tennis Elbow Brace Specifications:
- Does not contain latex
- One size fits forearms with a circumference of 10" to 14"
- Hand wash in cool, soapy water and air dry
- Size: 8" - 14" (20-35.5cm)
- Material: Nylon and polyurethane foam with an inflated vinyl air cell
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air cast, elbow support, NC15430,Elbow Support Strap