The Back Leg Chest Dynamometer from ActiveForever.com is a heavy duty strength measuring tool typically used by strength trainers and physical therapists to determine peak strength and rehabilitational progress. Able to test the major muscle groups of the legs, back and chest, the large base provides a safe sturdy base for accurate and repeatable evaluations.
The unique design of the back leg chest dynamometer allows the therapist to efficiently tack and record the peak force outputs and efficiently determine the extent of individual progress, or help determine an appropriate training regimen for individuals recovering from injury. The peak force needle records the maximum reading until reset, and the included 20" chain can be adjusted to fit just about any user. Buy your Back Leg Chest Dynamometer today from ActiveForever.com!
Back Leg Chest Dynamometer Features:
- Secure, stable base ensures safe and accurate measurements
- Analog dial records force in pounds and kilograms
- Chain is adjustable for a variety of heights
- Contoured handles for solid grip
- Available in 4 sizes from child to adult oversized
Back Leg Chest Dynamometer Specifications:
- Strength capacity: 165lb - Child, 330lb - Adolescent, 600lb Adult and 660lb Adult Oversized
- Latex free
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: dynomometer, back and leg dynamometer, back dynamometer, chest dynamometer, leg dynamometer, therapy diagnostics, pediatric dynamometer