Sku: A13072 - Part #: P558-CO
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Carex P558-CO Home Bed Rail
The Carex P558-CO Home Bed Rail is a durable fall prevention and mobility aid that protects you or your loved ones while they sleep. Sturdy yet lightweight, these anodized steel Carex bed side rails weigh only 15 pounds each, light enough for caregivers to transport without strain. Easy-to-install, the bed rails fit standard twin to king size beds without the use of tools.
Adjustable and secure, the Carex homestyle bedrails have height and width settings to accommodate different bed sizes. A push-button control releases the rails from their safely locked position so caregivers can make adjustments easily but patients will not accidentally lower the rails. Designed as home bed rails, the Carex P558-CO's also work as hospital bed rails and are ideal for assited living centers, acute rehab facilities and private residences. If you want to secure a bed and sleep easier at night buy the Carex P558-CO Home Bed Rail from ActiveForever.com today!
Carex Home Bed Rail Features:
- Very lightweight (weighs only 15 lbs.)
- Push-of-a-button control raises/lowers rails
- Easy installation - no tools required
- Securely fits between mattress and box spring
- Bed rail is made of anodized aluminum
- Fits standard beds 26" - 72" wide (twin, full, queen and cal king)
- Sold in pairs
Carex P558-CO Home Bed Rails Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 58.5" L x 19.5" H
- Material: anodized aluminum
- Two adjustment levels (height above box spring): 15.5" and 19.5"
- Width adjustments: 26" to 72" (up to California King)
- Unit weight: 15 lbs.
Please Note: We highly recommend measuring the width of your bed prior to purchase to ensure a proper fit.
Warranty: Carex Limited Warranty Information
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: bedrails, bedrails, health products
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.