Drive Manual Patient Lift (13023) - Mobility Aids
The Drive Manual Patient Lift (13023) is a well designed and durable patient lift is great for the transfer of any individual from a stationary position. The ease of use, safety features, and design of this lift make it easy to transfer a patient from bed to a wheelchair, vice-versa and more.
Drive Manual Patient Lift Features:
- Safely raises or lowers individuals from any stationary position
- High performance hydraulics raise or lower individuals gradually and safely
- Easy to operate caster brakes provide additional security
- Chrome-plated steel constructions provides maximum strength
- Adjustable width base
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (frame)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (pump)
Drive Manual Patient Lift (13023) Specifications
- Maximum Height: - 64"
- Minimum Height: - 21"
- Base Width (open): - 42"
- Base Height: - 6"
- Wheel Casters Diamter:- 5"
- Weight - 85 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: - 450 lbs
Limited Lifetime Warranty (frame)
1 Year Limited Warranty (pump)
Compared to the Invacare Manual Patient Lift (9805) that costs well over $900, the Drive Manual Patient Lift (13023) is an exceptional value priced less than $650.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please note, this product ships ground only.