Sku: A19123 - Part #: 18700
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Drive Medical Pulse Oximeter is an easy to use fingertip pulse oximeter that accurately measures your heart rate and blood oxygen saturation level within seconds. The single button operation allows for the oximeter to be used by anyone, no matter what their physical limitations. This Pulse Oximeter is ideal for all medical and home-care related applications where fast measurements of vital signs are a necessity.
The Drive Medical Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is the world's first spot check monitor for blood oxygen saturation and heart rate to use reflectance pulse oximetry (RPO). Just place the pulse oximeter on your finger and press the 'On' button - within seconds the unit will accurately display the readings of your SPO2 and pulse rate. The oximiter uses patented technology to provide a quick, simple and accurate reading, every time.
The fingertip pulse oximeter uses very little power, eliminating the need for frequent battery replacement, and can be used outdoors in many conditions, including high altitudes as well as high and low temperatures. A soft rubber universal finger boot slides gently over the fingertip and fits all sizes of finger. Ideal for self monitoring blood oxygen saturation on the go, buy your Drive Medical Fingertip Pulse Oximeter from ActiveForever.com today!
- Easy, simple and quick O2 saturation and pulse readings
- Battery lasts over 1,000 hours of use
- Impact resistant and exceptionally accurate
- Completely nail polish tolerant - no matter how dark the color
- 24/7 user support
- Soft rubber boot slides right over the finger
- FDA/CE approved medical device
Drive Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2.91" x 1.57" x 1.61"
- Weight: 1.8 oz (including battery)
- Battery Type:3.6V Lithium Battery (1/2 AA size)
- Battery Life: 1,000 hours (40 days) continuous use
- Operating Temperature: 39° to 107° Fahrenheit
- Humidity: Up to 95% non condensing
- Effective Measuring Range:
- Saturation: 40 to 99%
- Heart pulse rate: 40 to 250 bpm
- Resolution: 1 digit
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Checkmate, oxymeter, oxygen therapy, 689076959490, 822383139265, SPO medical, 5500
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.