Sku: A22691 01 - Part #: 83502
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Sometimes referred to as a “Cardiac Walker”, the Eva Pneumatic Walker supports the patient’s weight when exercising. Ideal for post-op patients when early walking exercise is directed. Easily adjustable to suit different a wide range of patient heights and available with or without directional casters. The padded, molded arm pads have a sculpted forearm cutout to keep the arms from sliding off the pads. The arm pads can be removed and are easily cleaned; making it ideal for instit utions with a variety of users. Handgrips are a more comfortable round shape and are for ward facing, providing a better and more ergonomic grip.
The EVA Pneumatic Adult Institutional Stand Up Walker is made with a welded steel frame with baked epoxy enamel finish. The adjustable padded armrest are 17.5” long by 6.5” wide. Width between the armrests can be adjusted from 12” to 19” wide and both rears casters have step-on locking brakes. Casters align the rear casters to track in a straight line to assist the user in controlling the direction of the EVA Walker. On the directional model, Step ON locks the tracking and Step OFF unlocks it. Height adjustable from 35.5” - 51.25” (89/129cm) which accommodate someone up to approximately 6’5” tall. The easy to release lever mechanism is conveniently located under the front armrest support the frame. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com! Never hesitate to contact us for well-informed guidance!
EVA Pneumatic Adult Institutional Stand Up Walker Features:
- Ideal for post-op patients directed to walk as exercise
- Large padded armrest are width adjustable
- Front and rear casters are aligned for better user control
- Height adjustable from 35.5" to 51.25"
- Release lever mechanism located under the front armrest support
- Ideal for use with a wide range of patients
- Welded steel frame with baked epoxy enamel finish
- Includes standard handgrips
- Two rear casters have "step-on" brakes
EVA Pneumatic Adult Institutional Stand Up Walker Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 333 lbs
- Height: Adjusts from 35.5” - 51.25” (89/129cm)
- Max. User Height: 6'5"
- Armrest Dimensions: 17.5”L x 6.5”W
- Width Between Armrests: Adjusts from 11” - 19” (28cm -48.2cm)
- Overall Front Base Width: 26.75” (67.4cm)
- Overall Rear Base Width: 31.5
- Inner Rear Base Width: 27.25"
- Overall Length: 30” (78.8cm)
- Caster Diameter: 3” (7.6cm)
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 83502, 83507, mobility aid, physiotherapy, pneumatic, hospital
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.