Introducing a Take Charge Electric Moped
That’s because eWheels EW-500 Commute electric moped comes with a removable battery that you can charge during the day while you are working or at school. You can take charge of recharging the battery when it is convenient.
Thus the EW-500 is great for everyday transportation. The ability to remove the battery enables the rider to charge the battery easily during the day at work, home or anywhere you travel. The removable battery provides the ability to increase your driving range.
The all electric moped is classified as an “electric bicycle” – you do not need to register or carry a drivers license to operate it! The EW-500 also has room for two riders, fold out foot rest for the 2nd rider! The EW-500 is the ultimate alternative for commuters that need a quick way to travel but do not want the expense of operating a vehicle or motorcycle.
The 500 watt brushless motor provides a powerful power plant which provides great performance and long lasting durability. Additional shipping cost will be charged for Manhattan and Brooklyn drop gate deliveries.
ActiveForever and eWheels: Partners in Enhanced, Environmentally-Friendly Mobility
eWheels Scooters Combine Trend and Tradition
eWheels EW-500 Features:
- Color: Black and Red
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watt
- Motor Type: Brushless motor rear drive
- Amps: 14AH
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Batteries: Lead acid maintenance free
- Removeable Battery: Convenient removable battery
- Charger: Smart charger included
- Distance: Up to 31-43 miles per charge-can still pedal if charge is lost (distance varies by riders weight , terrain, road surface etc.)
- Throttle Type: Variable speed control- Twist Throttle-or-pedal assisted
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Front and rear drum brakes
- Drive System: Brushless motor
- Head Light: Yes, high and low beam, turn signals
- Horn: Yes
- Mirrors: Yes
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Cargo Rack: Rear storage box
- Warranty: 90 DAYS
eWheels EW-500 Electric Moped Specifications:
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Health Articles
Spinal Cord Injury
Guillain Barre Syndrome
Related Mobility Topics
Fastest Mobility Scooter
3 and 4 Wheel Mobility Scooters
Top Ten Mobility Aids