Sku: A23604 01 - Part #: 1.35.012.03
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The FINIS Foil Monofin is an innovative and safe training fin that helps swimmers learn the underwater dolphin kick by encouraging them to use the powerful foil body movement technique. This single-blade swim fin is designed with technique channels and a large surface area to assist swimmers in learning the foil motion, building muscle strength and generating competition-winning propulsion.
Made with a lightweight rubber material, this FINIS Monofoil is comfortable and safe to use with multiple swimmers in one lane. The monofins are designed with an open toe and heel, enabling them to fit children to adults securely. If you want affordable, easy-to-use training fins that are safe for group or individual use, buy the FINIS Foil Monofin from ActiveForever.com today!
- Training fin for learning the dolphin kick
- Incorporates Bob Gillett's foil body motion
- Single-blade design generates powerful propulsion
- Extensive surface area for core, leg muscles workout
- Lightweight rubber material is safe, comfortable
- Secure open toe and heel design fits kids to adults
- Fin is contoured to promote foil body motion
- Affordable, high-quality water exercise equipment
- Five sizes to choose from
FINIS Monofin Training Fin Specifications:
- Size: Consult chart below
|Foil Monofin Size Chart|
|Size (code)||US Male||US Female||Euro||UK|
||3 - 5
||4.5 - 6.5
||34 - 36
||2 - 3.5
||5.5 - 8
||7 - 9.5
||37 - 39
||4 - 6
||8.5 - 10
||10 - 11.5
||40 - 42
||6.5 - 7.5
||10.5 - 13
||12 - 15.5
||43 - 45
||8 - 10.5
||13.5 - 15
||16 - 17.5
||46 - 48
||11 - 12.5
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 1.35.012.03, finnis, flippers, flipper, mono
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.