The First Voice Self-Contained Emergency Treatment System is a new life saving safety kit designed to assist in real-time first aid situations in which 911 or emergency response units take over 10 minutes to arrive. Convenient and easy to access, the First Voice Self-Contained Emergency Treatment System features a compact and portable roll-out medical safety bag and First Voice Emergency Instruction Device (EID). The EID effectively coaches users on over 30 trauma medical emergencies from start to finish, speaking out loud and asking questions on the extent and severity of the injury. "Yes" and "no" buttons located on the EID are used to answer. Each pre-packaged medical supply is labeled and color-coded by trauma, and corresponds to matching color-coded buttons on the EID, making a quick response easy.
Just four minutes in a medical emergency can mean the difference between life and death. In most emergency situations the average individual is not prepared and tends to panic. The First Voice Self-Contained Emergency Treatment System assists in reducing panic and stress, and allows the individual(s) to think clearly and focus on giving accurate first aid care until 911 arrives.
Ideal for multi-level and large response areas, the First Voice Self-Contained Emergency Treatment System also features a blood borne pathogen cleanup kit to prevent exposure to diseases, first aid report pad for handoff to EMT's, inventory refill checklist with expiration dates, and an AmpuSave response pouch to help treat and safely transport a severed digit. In the event an incident is minor, an extra supplies bag can hold additional supplies including band-aids, wipes, tweezers, scissors, etc. An optional package including the First Voice Self-Contained Emergency Treatment System plus the HeartSine AED defibrillator is available (see SKU A12767 02). Be prepared for any emergency situation when you buy the First Voice Self-Contained Emergency Treatment System from Active Forever!
First Voice Self-Contained Emergency Treatment System Features:
- First Voice Emergency Instruction Device (EID
- Displays clearly visible instructions on the LCD screen
- Prepackaged supplies matching color-coded buttons on the EID
- Pull-tight seal system to show "ready to run" status
- First aid report pad for handoff to EMT's
- Blood borne pathogen cleanup kit
- Extra supplies bag for any minor first aid incidents
- Ideal for schools and any place of employment
- Increases preparedness
- Focuses on accurate first aid care
- Reduces stress, panic and confusion
- Improves the retention of first aid skills
First Voice Self-Contained Emergency Treatment System Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: (unopened) 11" x 8.5" x 13" Bag/ (opened) 11"W x 12"D x 10"H
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Color: Bag-Red/EID Device-Blue
- Includes: Emergency instruction device, First Voice responders handbook, inventory refill checklist, emergency information questionnaire, red cordura bag, AmpuSave response pouch, and HeartSine AED defibrillator (see SKU A12767 02)
- Features treatment protocols compliant with ECC, American Heart Association, Red Cross, National Safety Council, Coast Guard and other major training organizations
- OSHA and ANSI compliant
- Addresses Good Samaritan Laws
Warranty: 3-year warranty on First Voice Basic Roll-Out System, 7-year warranty on First Voice Basic Roll-Out System with AED
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: FV901, FV999, firstvoice, SET system, think safe
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.