The First Voice SET system with First Voice EID is an interactive, user friendly portable first aid system designed to assist in treating injuries during an emergency scenario. This conveniently organized first aid duffel offers all of the same great benefits as the First Voice Self-Contained Emergency Treatment System (A12767), but also includes the luxury of 7 color-coded zipper bags that store the corresponding pre-packaged medical supplies. Each bag is labeled and color-coded by trauma, and corresponds to matching color-coded buttons on the First Voice Emergency Instruction Device (EID), reducing panic and stress in the occurrence of a first aid emergency.
Ideal for multi-level and large response areas, the First Voice SET system with First Voice EID increases preparedness by effectively coaching users on over 30 trauma medical emergencies from start to finish. Through the retention if these first aid skills the individual will be able to think clearly and focus on giving accurate first aid care to the injured individual until 911 arrives.
The First Voice SET system with First Voice EID also features a blood borne pathogen cleanup kit to prevent exposure to diseases, first aid report pad for handoff to EMT's, inventory refill checklist with expiration dates, and an AmpuSave response pouch to help treat and safely transport a severed digit. In the event an incident is minor, an extra supplies bag can hold additional supplies including band-aids, wipes, tweezers, scissors, etc. For increased preparedness in the event of sudden cardiac arrest, the First Voice SET system with First Voice EID also comes with an optional HeartSine AED defibrillator (see SKU A12768 02). Reduce loss and liability with the comprehensive, First Voice SET system with First Voice EID from Active Forever!
First Voice SET system with First Voice EID Features:
- First Voice Emergency Instruction Device (EID
- Displays clearly visible instructions on the LCD screen
- 7 color-coded emergency/first aid supply bags
- Prepackaged supplies matching color-coded buttons on the EID
- Pull-tight seal system to show "ready to run" status
- First aid report pad for handoff to EMT's
- Blood borne pathogen cleanup kit
- Extra supplies bag for any minor first aid injuries
- Ideal for schools and any place of employment
- Increases preparedness
- Focuses on accurate first aid care
- Reduces stress, panic and confusion
- Improves the retention of first aid skills
First Voice SET system with First Voice EID Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 19" x 8" x 10.5" Bag
- Product Weight: 11.3 lbs
- Color: Bag-Red/EID Device-Blue
- Includes: Emergency instruction device, First Voice responders handbook (140+ pages), inventory refill checklist, emergency information questionnaire, red cordura bag, AmpuSave response pouch, and HeartSine AED defibrillator (see SKU A12768 02)
- Features treatment protocols compliant with ECC, American Heart Association, Red Cross, National Safety Council, Coast Guard and other major training organizations
- OSHA and ANSI compliant
- Addresses Good Samaritan Laws
Warranty: 3-year warranty on First Voice Basic Roll-Out System, 7-year warranty on First Voice Basic Roll-Out System with AED
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: FV2101, FV2199, firstvoice, basic rollout, think safe