Sku: A23807 01 - Part #: VF81003
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Osci Stadium Platform
If you want a ‘Whole Body Workout’, then ‘Whole Body Vibration’ is a must. The Health Mark Osci Stadium operates within the optimal frequency parameters that research has proven to improve circulation of blood and lymphatic fluid, increase bone density, stimulate and massage tired muscles, and decrease joint pain through rehabilitative techniques.
Combine the vibration principles with isometric contraction movements, the included toning bands or light weights, and you can even increase muscle tone and strength while burning fat. Regardless of your goals, the Osci Stadium’s comprehensive User’s Guide will provide you with the information you to need to transform your body and improve your health. The molded heavy gauge wide base allows ample room for assuming a wide stance or lying down, and the Osci Stadium has the only base on the market which inclines and declines for advanced angle resistance workouts.
Osci Stadium Platform Features:
- Wide Vibrating Platform w/ Foam Pad Attached for all Seated Forms of Resistance Training, Isometric Training, Plyometric Training, Yoga, Pilates, Muscle Stimulation and Meditation
- Wide Vibrating Platform w/o Foam Pad Attached for all Standing Forms of Resistance Training, Isometric Training, Plyometric Training, Yoga, Pilates and Vibrating Step Cardio
- Incline and Decline Base for Advanced Angle Resistance Workouts
- Attachable Resistance Toning Bands for Multiple Variations of Biceps Curls, Triceps Extensions, Overhead Shoulder Presses, Side Lateral Shoulder Presses and Front Lateral Shoulder Presses
- Helps Against Osteoporosis by Maintaining or Increasing Bone Mass Density
- Helps with Ligament Rehabilitation
- Helps Relieve the Pain Caused by Acute Back Pain
- Helps to Improve Postural Stability
- Increases Strength and Stability in the Hip Flexors
- Temporarily Improves Circulation of the Blood and Lymphatic Fluids
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Improves Muscle Strength and Tone
- Improves Speed and Agility in Athletes
- Frequency Range as Low as 24.9 Hz – 31.8 Hz. for Meditation, Massage, Flexibility and Balance Training
- Frequency Range as High as 33.8 Hz – 42.9 Hz. for Muscle Conditioning, Muscle Toning and Vibration Weight Training
Osci Stadium Platform Specifications:
- Detailed User’s Guide Featuring Massage, Relaxation, Balance, Flexibility, Muscle Conditioning and Vibration Weight Training Techniques
- 9 Speed Settings w/ 3 Auto Programs Operated by a Hand Held Control Unit Attached to an Extended Cable
- Hertz Range 24.9 Hz. to 42.9 Hz.
- Timer Settings 2, 5 and 10 Minutes
- 34.5" x 13.5" x 10.5" Platform
- Platform Inclines or Declines
- Removable Foam Base Pad
- Muscle Toning Attachments Included
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Rubber Floor Mat Included
- Handle Bar Included
- CE and UL Approved Adaptor
- Set-Up Dimensions: 39" x 19" x 10"
- Net Weight: 23 lbs.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Full body vibration, vibration plate, health mark, healthmark
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.