HydraBrush Multi-Head Power Toothbrush Hydra Brush
The HydraBrush Multi-Head Power Toothbrush is an electric toothbrush designed to cut cleaning time in half! HydraBrush features two brush heads that move independent of each other at approximately 810 strokes per minute! With automatic bristle positioning, HydraBrush offers error-free brushing, gum massage, and oral care perfection in less than a minute!
With the HydraBrush Toothbrush, you can experience whiter teeth, healthier gums, superior plaque removal, fresher breath and better check ups! Buy the HydraBrush Multi-Head Power Toothbrush from ActiveForever today!
Click this link to see how the HydraBrush Toothbrush is better than a regular toothbrush
HydraBrush Multi-Head Power Toothbrush Features:
- Dramatically improve and maintain your oral health
- Combat gum disease right at home
- Brush your teeth perfectly every day
- State-of-the-art brush head
- Comfortable 810 strokes per minute
HydraBrush Multi-Head Power Toothbrush Specifications:
- (1)Dribble Guard Collar
- (1)Tongue Cleaner
- (2) Sets of two brush heads
One Ultra-Soft (Red)
One Standard-Soft (Blue)
- (1) HydraBrush Charger
- (1)Full Cover/Travel Case
- (1)User Guide/Warranty Registration Card
- (1)Countertop Stand
Available Replacement Brush Heads:
- Ultra Soft (A16164 02)
- Standard Soft (A16164 03)
- Extra Reach Ultra Soft (A16164 04)
- Extra Reach Standard Soft (A16164 05)
Note: One brush head consists of a "pair" of matching brushes.
Begin with the starter ultra soft brush head, then switch to the standard soft which is even more effective in plaque removal and gum stimulation.
HydraBrush Toothbrush Directions:
- Attach the Brushes to the steel prongs, back-to-back.
- HydraBrush Express is very easy to use. Hold with thumb and one finger only.
- Briefly wet bristles under water faucet
- Apply toothpaste if desired (pea-sized drop on each side)
- Rotate switch to the SLOW position. After a few brushings, You may decide that you prefer the faster speed
- Bite into moving brushes
- Bite down until you feel the bristles massage the gums
- Do not bite too hard
- Gently and gradually move the brush from your front teeth to the back molars…let HydraBrush Express follow the natural contour of your teeth. Keep the handle horizontal and move the brush all the way in to reach the back teeth. Stay on the back tooth momentarily then slowly return to the front.
- Switch hands, and brush the other side of the mouth
- Rinse the brush heads under running water to clean
- Remove the brushes and shake off the excess water before storing
Removal/Replacement of Brush Heads:
Each brush can be removed by pressing the small release button on the side of the brush, then pull the brush away from the handle. Arrange first brush relative to the handle, lining up the hole at the back of the brush head with the metal pin. Insert the brush over the metal pin and continue pressing until you feel or hear a "click."
HydraBrush Toothbrush Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Can I take it in the shower?
HydraBrush is designed to be waterproof, but not guaranteed if used in the shower. Using HydraBrush in the shower will void the warranty. Therefore it is not recommended to use in the shower.
Do I need toothpaste?
All you need is to apply a tiny pea-sized dollop of toothpaste to the each side (top and bottom) of the HydraBrush micro-brushes. The toothpaste applied through the effective brushing action of HydraBrush will remove the bacterial plaque biofilm and remove stain while applying fluoride - so important in the prevention of tooth decay.
How can I clean my tongue?
HydraBrush Express includes a tongue cleaner.
Can I use only one head?
No. It is essential that both heads are used, because the movement of each head reciprocates or balances the movement of the other making it possible for all six surfaces of the teeth to be cleaned simultaneously while also massaging the gums. Additionally, the brush heads snap on to metal pins, if both heads are not fastened on then one of the pins would be exposed and could possibly cause damage to the teeth or gums.
Is HydraBrush Express good for people who wear braces?
The answer is YES. Most people who wear braces find it difficult to maneuver a conventional single-headed brush around the braces. As a result, far too often their oral hygiene suffers. A private study showed that HydraBrush does an exceptional job cleaning the teeth of a person wearing braces. This is because when the user bites into the micro brush heads they are automatically positioned to provide a proper cleaning of the teeth and massaging of the gums.
Color in the bristles - what is it made from?
All bristle colors used comply with US Federal Drug Administration Regulation 21 CFR 178.3297 - colorant levels below 1% by weight and no heavy metal based pigments. All plastics and filaments have been tested for extraction and no significant colorant extraction shown. All colors comply with all applicable standards in Europe and to the US Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
There was a soft rubber square (about 1" x 1 1/4"), with a hole in the middle, stuffed inside the stand, in a baggie. Where does it go & what does it do?
The soft rubber square (about 1" x 1 1/4"), with a hole in the middle is called the "dribble guard collar". This white collar slips over the 'neck' of the handle, BEFORE the heads are snapped on. The concave part of rubber should be facing the heads. This guard helps prevent water and 'backwash' from your mouth (dribble) from running down the handle to your hand. Instead, it should drip straight down off the collar.
Warranty 1 Year Limited
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Hydra Brush, toothbrushes, tooth brush, multihead