The Invacare Value-Line Bariatric Rollator is a durable and stable steel-frame mobility device that supports users of up to 500 lbs., so they can complete daily activities with ease. The sturdy frame is extra deep and wide for maneuverability but is sized to fit comfortably through standard doorways. A seat padded with 2" foam provides a secure place to rest while users lean on the removable, cushioned backrest.
The bariatric rollator walker has ergonomic and height-adjustable hand brakes that stop the rear wheels and secure the walker when users sit. Beneath the seat is a large pouch for storage and a zipper compartment. Built for convenience and portability, the Invacare 66550 folds up for transport in cars or closet storage. If you want to simplify your life or the life of your loved ones buy the Invacare Value-Line Bariatric Rollator today from ActiveForever!
Invacare Bariatric Rollator Features:
- Smooth and easy to use
- Comfortable 2" foam padded seat
- Adjustable-height hand brakes with ergonomic design
- Generous pouch to stash property
- Large casters for improved mobility
- Folds for convenient transport and storage
- Easy to operate hand brake can be locked
- Durable, deep steel frame fits through most doorways
- Padded, removable backrest for back support while seated
Bariatric 4 Wheel Rollator Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Height Adjustable: 33 3/4" - 38"
- Fits Users: 5' 8" - 6' 5"
- Width Inside Hand Grips: 22"
- Width Inside Legs: 20 1/4"
- Base Width: 27"
- Base Depth: 29 1/2"
- Depth Folded: 20"
- Seat Size: 18" W x 14" D
- Seat to Floor Height: 22"
- Wheels: 7 1/2" x 2"
- Weight: 26 lbs.
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on brakes; 1 year on components
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 9153644270, rollater, rolator, 66500, 66550