Sku: A12429 02 - Part #: VIP515F18-MS
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Karman Healthcare Tilt-In-Space Manual Wheelchair
The Karman Healthcare VIP515 Tilt-In-Space Manual Wheelchair is a lightweight transport chair and wheelchair that allows users to sit comfortably in a reclined position, reducing pressure on the body. Ideal for patients at high risk of skin breakdown, yet active enough to maneuver themselves with the 20" manual wheels, this deluxe chair is an exceptionally convenient mobility aid.
Constructed from T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum, the Karman Tilt-In Space Manual Wheelchair is extremely durable and lightweight and the unique design folds down for convenient travel and/or storage. The innovative reclining system shifts the users center of gravity 0° to 35° to provide even suspension and support, eliminating the risk of skin breakdown and ulcers.
Equipped with flip-back, height adjustable armrests, removable ergonomic headrest, and patented inward/outward swing-away footrests, this wheelchair contains all the luxuries and amenities available for unbeatable comfort. A unique added feature is the AEGIS permanently bonded Anti-Microbial barrier upholstery that helps protect the wheelchair from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms. Buy your Karman Tilt-In-Space Manual Wheelchair today from ActiveForever.com!
- Advanced ergonomic pressure relieving seating
- 0° to 35° center of gravity weight shift
- Concaved, height adjustable flip-back full armrests
- Ergonomic handrails for added user comfort
- Foldable backrest, removable ergonomic headrest
- Grip brakes on the transport handles increase caregiver control
- Paint coating contains special anti-bacterial materials
- Upholstery contains AEGIS Anti-Microbial barrier
Karman Healthcare Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Dimensions: 30" x 13" x 30" (Folded)
- Wheels: 20" flat free rear wheels
- Seat Width: 18"
Warranty: 1 year on frame, 6 months on parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: tilting wheelchair, mobility aid, VIP515
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.