Sku: A12589 - Part #: 40-741-000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Mabis Steam Inhaler
The premium Mabis Steam Inhaler provides a steady flow of warm, moist air directly to the nose and throat for quick relief of nasal, sinus and chest congestion, coughs and parched throat.
The Mabis steam inhaler provides a natural, safe and effective therapy to relieve symptoms due to: allergies, bronchitis, colds, flu, laryngitis, rhinitis, sinustis and more. The Mabis Steam Inhaler is a safe way to loosen up the phlegm in the sinus tract. Soothing steady vapor. Variable steam adjustment. Ideal for aromatherapy. Features include soft flexible mask, extension tube, drain tank, convenient indicator light, aromatherapy tank, variable steam control, measuring cup, internal water chamber, and generous 5" power cord.
Mabis Steam Inhaler Features:
- Provides therapy in only 6-9 minutes.
- Latex free.
- Soft, flexible mask conforms to face for a custom fit.
- Mabis steam inhaler helps relieve allergy, cold, flu and sinusitis symptoms.
- Soothing steady vapor, variable steam adjustment, ideal for aromatherapy.
- Soft flexible mask, variable steam, extension tube, drain tank, convenient indicator light, aromatherapy tank, measuring cup, and internal water chamber
- This is NOT a NEBULIZER machine
- Do not use extension cords.
- This unit should not be used where flammable gas, oxygen or aerosol spray products are being used.
- Keep the air vents open. Do not place the unit on a soft surface where the openings can be blocked.
- Do not operate the unit if the water tank is empty.
- If any abnormality occurs, discontinue use until the unit has been examined and repaired.
- Never use without water in the water heater tank.
- Do not tilt or shake the unit when in operation.
- Never add medicines or aromatherapy liquids to the water heater tank
- Do not use with a power converter - use of a power converter with this unit voids the warranty
- Close adult supervision is highly recommended when this unit is used by invalids or children.
- Keep your eyes away from the output of vapor mist.
- The maximum capacity of the water heater tank is 25mL and should not be overfilled.
- The maximum capacity of the aromatherapy tank is 60mL and should not be overfilled.
- Do not use this unit while operating a vehicle.
- If any discomfort or abnormality occurs, stop using the unit immediately.
- Check the mask, extension tube, tank, suction tube and any other optional components before each use.
- Dirty or worn parts should be replaced.
- Do not immerse the unit in water. It may damage the unit.
- Disconnect the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
- Clean all necessary parts after each use as instructed.
Mabis Steam Inhaler Specifications:
- Comes with 5' power cord
- Extension Tube
- Variable Steam Control
- Internal Water heater Tank
- Suction Tube
- Drain Tank
- Power Cord/Power Switch
- Aromatherapy Tank
- Measuring Cup
MABIS Steam Inhaler Specifications
<td >Steam Temperature (Ideal)
|Name and Model Number
||MABIS Steam Inhaler, #40-741-000
||Max. 300 Watt
|Internal Water Heater Tank Capacity
|Aromatherapy Tank Capacity
|Water Boiling Time
||Approximately 60 seconds
||Approximately 6-9 minutes
|109.0 degrees F (42.8 degrees C)
|Measuring Cup Capacity
||5-1/8" X 3-3/4" X 10"
||1 lb. 5 oz.
One-year limited warranty
Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
personal steam inhaler, mabis steam inhaler, Mabis DMI Healthcare
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.