The Merry Walker Bariatric Ambulation Device is a heavy duty rehabilitation walker designed specifically for larger individuals weighing between 300 and 600 pounds. Great for promoting self-rehabilitation, this bariatric ambulation device combines the convenience of a walker with the safety of a chair. Patients will no longer fear falling or require the assistance of a caregiver to stay mobile. The Merry Walker Ambulation Device Bariatric features a 16 gauge steel frame and a weighted bottom to prevent tipping for added security and safety.
As patients learn to use the Merry Walker Bariatric Ambulation Device they will begin to walk independently with more control and support. When not being used, the unit also easily folds for convenient storage and transport. The Merry Walker Bariatric Ambulation Device is ideal for use in hospitals and nursing homes and is the perfect solution to all of your ambulatory needs. Buy your Merry Walker Bariatric Ambulation Device from ActiveForever.com today!
Merry Walker Bariatric Ambulation Device Features:
- Restraint-free, walker/chair combination
- 16 gauge steel frame
- Weighted bottom to prevent unwanted tipping
- Comfortable cushioned seat
- Side pouch for personal items
- Swell latch lock, adjustable tension
- Folds for easy storage and transport
- Vee Belt safety strap for Alzheimer's Disease and related dementias diagnosis
Merry Walker Bariatric Ambulation Device Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Base Width: 27"
- Casters: 4"
- Color: Black powder coated tubular steel
- Washable: Yes (frame and all fabrics)
- Small: 4'10 - 5'2"
- Medium: 5'3" - 5'7"
- Large: 5'8" - 6'0"
Warranty: 1 year warranty on parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 311022, 311024, 311026, rollator, rolling walker, home care