Sku: A18615 01 - Part #: PA4000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Noisebuster PA4000 Safety Earmuffs are ideal for the industrial worker, do-it-yourself homeowner, and the motorsports fan. These earmuffs have a passive noise reduction rating of 26 decibels and, thanks to the electronic noise cancelling system inside, they have an active noise reduction rating of 20 decibels. The passive materials protect from medium and high frequency noises while the ANR system protects you from the damaging low frequency noises conventional earmuffs just cant handle.
In addition to their noise reduction capabilities, the Noise Buster PA4000 have an audio input jack and a 3.5mm audio interface cable so you can listen to your favorite portable music device. Now you can listen to the radio, MP3 players, communication devices and more while simultaneously protecting your ears from the dangers of low frequency noise.
Noisebuster PA4000 Headphones Features:
- Active Noise Reduction system protects your ears from dangerous low frequency noise
- Passive Noise Reduction features help to block out medium and high frequency noise
- Audio input jack to use in conjunction with portable listening device
- Great for racing fans (can be used with a scanner!)
- Superior sound quality thanks to reduced interference
- Reduces distortion by eliminating the need to play music at a high volume
- Lightweight yet durable design ideal for work environment
- Noisebuster ear defenders feature a behind-the-ear model
- This behind-the-ear model is perfect for construction workers or anyone who wears a hard hat!
- Noisebuster NB FX Noise Canceling Headphones Informational Brochure
Noisebuster NB FX Noise Canceling Headphones Sepcifications:
- Noise Reduction Rating: 26 dB
- Low Frequency Noise Reduction: 20 dB
- Audio cable length: 20”
- Audio cable type: 3.5mm stereo
- Resistant To: Water and moisture, contaminants, mechanical shock, and vibration
- Carry Case (sold separately): Hard Shell Case no longer available.
- Noisebuster NB FX Noise Canceling Headphones User Manual
What is low frequency noise?
Low frequency noise is made up of powerful sound waves that travel great distances and cannot be absorbed by passive materials. Engines, fans, motors, and similar devices generate noise that is typically dominated by low frequencies which cannot be stopped by regular earmuffs. ANR, or Active Noise Reduction, is the only proven defense against the effects of low frequency noise.
How do the Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs work?
The Noisebuster Electronic Noise Canceling Safety Earmuffs use a small microphone inside the ear cup to listen to noise going into the ear. Using the integrated electronic system, the earmuffs turn that information into a sound wave, and then create a sound wave directly opposite to that one. The new sound wave is played through a speaker in the ear cup and, when the two waves meet, the low-frequency sound is significantly reduced.
With this technology, you not only have superior protection for your ears, but incredible sound quality from your portable music device without outside interference. You no longer have to turn the volume up to dangerous levels to hear your music, and you will not have to deal with the distortion that comes from music at high volumes. Motor sports fans can use this product in conjunction with a scanner to protect their ears from the sounds of passing cars while still hearing what is going on in the race. The Noisebuster Electronic Noise Canceling Safety Earmuffs are constructed of a tough ABS plastic with a metal headband and include the audio cable and a "AA" battery.
What is Electronic Noise Cancellation (ENC)?
ENC uses a microphone inside the earcup to listen to noise coming into the ear. Using electronics, the system creates a noise wave that is a mirror image of the one coming into the ear. This "anti-noise" wave is played through a speaker, also located in the ear cup and when the offensive noise meets its mirror image, the noise is canceled.
Warranty Info: 6 month warranty against manufacturers defects. This does not include the battery. Warranty is void if product has been misused, abused, damaged, modified in any way, or repaired by an unauthorized facility.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 768235286001, SECC, plugs, buds, protectors, soundproof, PA4200, 4100, 4200, 4000
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.