Sku: A17287 - Part #: RDD491
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Respironics MicroElite Compressor Nebulizer System
The Respironics MicroElite Compressor Nebulizer System is a fast, portable nebulizer that optimizes treatments and promotes active lifestyles. The compact compressor nebulizer system is roughly half the size of other common portables and features proven jet nebulizer technology. The Respironics MicroElite Compressor Nebulizer System was built for quick treatment; sometimes as low as 8 minutes!
Easy to use, transport, and maintain, the MicroElite Compressor Nebulizer System nebulizes most commonly prescribed solutions and suspensions. The compressor nebulizer system includes: MicroElite Compressor, Micro Plus reusable nebulizer handset, AC electrical adapter, DC electrical Car Adapter, four filters, instructional DVD, and a carrying case. The unit only weighs 1 lb. with battery and has a maximum flow rate of 5 LPM. Don't let nebulized medication prevent you from leading enjoying a normal life - buy your Respironics MicroElite Compressor Nebulizer System today!
Respironics MicroElite Nebulizer Features:
- Quiet, small and lightweight
- Includes rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, carrying case and instructional DVD
- Treatments as low as 8 minutes
- Perfect for nebulizer patients with an active lifestyle
Compressor Nebulizer System Specifications:
- Weight: .66 Lbs w/o battery; 1 Lbs w/ battery
- Size: 3" x 2-5/8" x 1-7/8" w/o battery; 3" x 2-5/8" x 2-1/2" w/ battery
- Electrical Requirements: 8.5VDC, 950 mA (compressor); 8.5VDC, 1080 mA (battery)
- Nebulization Capacity: 6 ml
- Treatment Time: ~3 Minutes for 3 ml
- Maximum Pressure: 17 PSI
- Maximum flow rate: 5 LPM
- Operating Pressure of Compressor: 9.4 PSI
- Operating Flow Rate of Compressor: 2 LPM
- Prescription Required
Warranty: 3 Year warranty on unit, 6 month warranty on battery pack, 90 day warranty on accessories
Related Searches: micro elite, minielite, mini elite, RDD491, phillips, philips
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.